Followers

Wednesday 29 September 2010

MY BOY IS HOME AND SKELLY FINDS

Hello and welcome to all new followers thank you so much for following my blog i appreciate you being here.
We brought Charlie home yesterday he was a little quiet after having six teeth out two of which were root extractions and i asked them to clean his ears they were very dirty but he wouldnt let us clean them so the vet did it whilst he was out so
he earned quiet i think but today he is a bit more like himself so in a day or so he should be back to normal im glad to have him back and i think he's happier i hope he's happier and pain free.
Today i found some skeletons i have been looking for these for ages so im glad i finaly found some they were attached to a piece of twine but came untied easy enough now i thought i could dress some of these up and put some of my hats i made on them think that might be a fun look
xx


6 comments:

  1. Rachel, me alegro que todo vaya bien.
    Son unos esqueletos geniales, me encantan.
    Tengo que conseguir para Halloween, jejeje.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! Rachel as I am happy to hear that poor, sweet Charlie came home healed!
    I hope to always be better!
    Give him a kiss from me!
    very nice skeletons, I find it funny to imagine them with a hat! ha ha!

    hey! I almost forgot! I am organizing an international swap on my blog, you want to participate?? Come read my blog!
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ascension im glad i found them
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Caterina im glad he's home too. Your international swap sounds exciting do we just have one swap partner?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raquel me alegro mucho de que el veterinario solucionara todo.
    Estos esqueletos están muy bien. Ya veré donde los colocas.
    ¿Que quieres un intercambio con varios? ¡Eres valiente y muy trabajadora! :)
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Clara
    Do we have more than one swap partner for the international swap if so how many? im interested but it depends on how many swaps i have to make??
    xx

    ReplyDelete