Followers

Monday 1 February 2010

A LITTLE BIT OF ADDAPTING

Here's what i was up to today
I showed you the bear carpets i made and they now sit very nicely in my childrens bedrooms in my willow but i had some bare spaces left over on the floors there for those of you who know about the house im talking about you'll know how big the rooms are, so anyway i decided to stich a couple more rugs to fill up the space, so i basically took the central panels of the bigger bear rugs and just stitched them the size is just right for the space i had so it should look ok.
I also finished off a swap im in i made another footstool i think i'll make a couple more i really like the way it turned out.
I think i need a better imagination im running out of ideas lol...

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE FOOTSTOOL I MADE











CARPET FOR THE LITTLE GIRLS ROOM



CARPET FOR THE BOYS ROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment