Followers

Sunday 31 January 2010

UPDATE ON MY DECORATING

Hello again
Im calm today i had my rant yesterday so today i got on with decorating and lighting my springwood cottage the pictures are below but dont look too closely because there are faults lol... This is where im at so far but there's lots more to do.

It took me ages to get the lights done they just didnt want to co-operate but heres the view with the front open.



Attic room one



Attic room two



This will be the bathroom



Bedroom



Kitchen



Livingroom



Basement room one



Basement Room two



Foot of the stairs with my doormat in the shot



Outside of the house lit




Another shot of my doormat

1 comment:

  1. Great! I have to learn about lights..I´m a totally novice there. I love the wallpapers, and the brand new rooms redy to decorate. I always seem to get the last things done first and the other way around, because I get caught up with the details ;-)

    ReplyDelete