Followers

Saturday 3 July 2010

PLEASE COULD SOMEONE HELP

Hello
thanks for all the nice comments on my bedspreads im happy others liked them too i wasnt sure what all i could use the pattern for but i think it works well for a bedspread.
Im wondering if someone reading my blog can help me im looking for some pretty handbag and hat and bonnet patterns i would be very grateful if anyobody knows where i can find them free on the internet so far i havent been very lucky in my search.
please if you know of any could you let me know i would love to try them.

Its exactly one year tonight since i had my stroke or Extradural haematoma as they are now calling it it doesnt really matter what its called the damage was all the same i have been pretty good all day i havent really thought about it too much but i'll be glad when tomorrow comes all the same i need a distraction maybe i'll go and stitch something.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Susan much appreciated
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, glad that Susan can help you.
    Take care of your self and happy to hear that you are fine. Minis are really good for distraction...
    Hugs,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete