Followers

Wednesday 28 July 2010

HELLO TO A NEW FOLLOWER

Hi There i thought i'd pop by and say hello again im still making little things for my display and of course a few more carpets and it looks as if maybe pauls house might be ready by then too so fingers crossed we can take that too its not until the 7th and 8th of august so theres still a few days to go he has added the most fab looking gargoyles to the front now too i'll have to get more pictures to show you and work should be done on the interior soon too im really pleased with it now i need to plan the witchy creepy goings on inside.
I had a bad night last night in the fact i was up for almost all of it im just not sleeping it might have had something to do with the fact i have a doctors appointment
again this afternoon i havent been feeling too good the past few days i had to visit my surgery for tests on monday they are checking my hormone levels and everything else too and i know only too well how screwy my hormones are...i drive everyone nuts with my up and down moods but even from my point of view im a pain in the ass its driving me mad now feeling like it all the time but hey enough about that.
Now i have another new follower thanks margaret for following my humble blog i appreciate you all being here and have enjoyed visiting your blog too
and you can find margarets blog here so please go take a look http://petit-parterre.blogspot.com/

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment