Followers

Sunday, 6 June 2010

WELCOME AND MY BOOK REVIEW START



I have two more followers that i would like to say hello and welcome to thank you for following my blog they are minimami whos lovely blog you can find here please go take a look
http://minimami.blogspot.com/

And also Dana Mocan Thanks both for following my blog
------------------------------------------------------
I got some hollow plastic eggs from my local shop keeper he gave them to my nephew who passed them on to me below are some pictures.now im a bit useless when it comes to ideas and i really dont have a clue what i could use them for does any body have any ideas i have three packs and dont have a clue lol...









I started my book review today i really liked your ideas ladies and im giving it a go i got my supplies together and im ready to go on the first project. I liked this one because it allows me to just use up all my odd scraps of aida and some odds of threads i had from previous projects
first book is




3 comments:

  1. First of all I have to say that you have fabulous nails :)

    And for the eggs, they would be fab little easter minies, do a small mini scene inside and you could add some beads on the bottom so they stand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the book review :)

    My thinking with the eggs is the same as Ira's, as soon as I saw them I thought 'easter swaps' - even if you didn't do an actual scene in them they would be the perfect container for any little minis to swap over Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas thanks ladies
    xx

    ReplyDelete