Followers

Saturday 12 June 2010

ANOTHER PROJECT COMPLETE

Today i finaly finished the next project which was a bathmat. I thought i would use it in the bathroom of the springwood house but im not so sure now i might keep it for another project or simply just change it from time to time i may just stitch something more flowery and pretty.



Here are a few pictures i know their really poor pictures i must get a better camera i really think i will stitch a prettier bathmat nothing is permanent in this bathroom i want to do quite a bit of work in here






These are my favourite rooms so far i stitched a rug for the first attic room and im stitching one for the other attic room now all my swaps are out of the way im concentrating on making things for my own dollhouse i like to use my carpets and i think they look pretty good and at least it gives me something to do to keep my mind off stuff.



Here are some pictures of my plant i made a few days ago i got brave enough to show it off lol...i actually like it now it doesnt look too bad maybe with some practice i can make a better looking one.



5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, your so good and fast with your stiching!

    Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..I like your embroidery. Once I, in fact, had a "seamans room", but that was many years ago ;-0)
    Love, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel - hope things are better for you {{hug}} I love that ship rug. I see it as a wallhanging though - in a gentleman's study perhaps? Have a relaxing, mini-filled weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so lovely Rachel!!! Your stitching is great and love the bathroom!!
    Excellent!!!
    Hugs
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your comments they really give me a boost
    xx

    ReplyDelete