Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2010

STITCH MARATHON OR WHAT.....

Hello again
I would like to say welcome to another new follower Rosarita thanks for following along on my journey here, Rosarita makes amazing teddy bears and has a great blog for you to check out.

Today i had another stitch marathon lol...
I started another carpet yesterday and after a few hours stitching today I am almost finished with my second carpet for my little girls bedroom i enjoyed stitching the first one and since i didnt want any squabbles in my dollshouse i thought i should make one for my little girls bedroom too i mean you know what kids are like cant give one without the other lol...
It looks really nice so far, i toyed with the idea of changing the pattern a little but couldnt find my square paper so i just stuck to the same pattern its probably for the best anyway like i said i dont want any squabbles lol.....
I will post pictures of the finished carpet tomorrow
see you then...

No comments:

Post a Comment