Followers

Saturday 15 April 2017

It's been way too long and lots of changes...

Hello
Yeah if your  reading this your probably wondering who is this person and where has she been? I've been away for so long I forgot how to use blogger lol...
Anyway this is my first blog in years and lots of changes have occured the biggest one being the birth of my son who is now one years old and three weeks that's the biggest most exciting change he's absolutely beautiful and a complete miracle given that I was told when I was 20 I couldn't have kids and on my 40th birthday found out I was pregnant (yes I'm old lol...)but got blessed late in life....
On sad notes I have lost quite a few of my fur babies carmen,poppsie,Rosie,belle belle,domino,fidget,Marvin,buggsie. It's been heartbreaking loosing so many over the last few years but the sad fact is I know they don't last forever...I lost my miniatures bug for a while but I'm happy to say I got it back..I've had a house move and am planning another so many many changes some good some bad I don't know how often I'm going to be able to update my blog I have lots to share but for now I must go see to my little prince who's just woken up...to those of you who have bared with my silence and still hung around thankyou and I hope you won't be too disappointed now I'm back xx

5 comments:

  1. Muchas felicidades por tu mejor miniatura, tener un bebé tan querido te llenarán todas las horas del día.Me alegro que retomes esta afición tan bonita. Felices Pascuas:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome
    Felicidades por tu hijo. Disfruta de su crecimiento día a día.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!! And congratulations on the birth of your son! Miracles do happen! I look forward to seeing more... and it is very quiet these days in blogland.... many have stopped posting.... but then some come back again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for the birth of your son! A blessed miracle.
    Welcome back!!!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much for your lovely comments I’m so thrilled with my little boy so much has happened this year it’s been so exciting xx

    ReplyDelete