Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THESE PROBLEMS

Hi
 I want to welcome yet more new followers thanks for following my blog.
Now i wonder can anybody help me with a little problem i seem to be having...im following a lot of blogs as you can see from my blog list but from the very bottom to about twenty blogs up im not able to access the blogs from my list im getting a lot of gibberish lettering computer jargon stuff....im left unable to find some of the blogs can anyone tell me if you are having the same problems and do you know what it can be i know some of these blogs are still active because when i searched for them in google it took me straight to them im really confused can anybody help with this please?? thanks.
xx

6 comments:

  1. Sorry Rachel, I haven't come accross this particular Blogger problem before. Blogger has so many little eccentricities that it hands out to users in a seeminly random fashion that I'm sure someone will be here soon who can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Rachel, I can't help either. I got your lovely package though and will be posting pics later today! Thank you!
    Hugs,
    Lainie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who will be the problem, probably is a blogger trouble... I think you should try using another browser instead of Internet Explorer, I had the problem with explorer i could not access certain blogs, now I use mozilla and entered all perfectly, maybe the problem can be that ... test to see .... regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alennka it seems maybe thats it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lainie im so pleased you got it and like what i have made for you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paky thanks it seems to be one thing or other all of the time i'll try a different browser. I printed out and made up some of your fab pitchers from your blog thanks for sharing them
    xx

    ReplyDelete