Followers

Wednesday 15 June 2011

HELLO IM BACK

Hi again
 Im sorry i have been off the radar a while i have been really run down the past couple of weeks all i have done is sleep which is  really not good and im still really tired my energy has just been zapped away after having flu so i have felt really crappy and crabby with it i havent been able to post comments on any blogs for a while and had problems with my laptop so i have been out of the loop for a while im sorry also about my pay it forwards swaps which are still just looking at me on my table i promise i will mail them out in the next couple of days.
Im just managing to check out new blog entries that i have missed and am enjoying them in between napping anyone got any energy tips i need them lol...
xx

2 comments:

  1. Espero que mejores pronto.
    Tomate la vida con filosofia y piensa que mañana lucira de nuevo el sol ( ahora en verano, puedes pasear por la playa, eso sube la energia)
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ascension things are a little better now i want to be around more and im going to try harder from now on. I hope you are well also?
    xx

    ReplyDelete