Followers

Monday 20 December 2010

SNOW SNOW AND MORE SNOW.....

Hello again i cant believe how long its been i have quite a few new followers thanks so so much for sticking with me i appreciate it really i do i have been under a lot of stress yet again. Charlie is still not fully recovered but hanging in there so i hope he will improve more soon. Honey still has the problem with her eye and head but also hanging in there but now Poor Fern isnt well at all but i think this is just down to old age i truly dont know whats going on but things are really crappy for me i suppose thats what comes with having so many fur babies loss is innevetable but painful non the less.
Here are a few pictures of the view from our house pretty but really awkward and cold i cant wait for it to clear up but its safe to say we'll have a white christmas. I will try to keep up with my blogging cant promise that at the moment though so just incase i want to say merry christmas to you all and happy new year there are a few pictures below so please scroll down to see them xx




These are some sweaters/jumpers i knitted im really new to knitting and all i can say is i hope i get better at it im not too great at sewing them together they dont look too neat so please dont look too closely


In the kitchen you can see some of the fabulous gifts i recieved from Sonya and whats supposed to be a chicken i knitted it but need lots more practice its going to be used as a cover for something not sure for what yet though.

Another of my jumpers







14 comments:

  1. Rachel, I always think the heartache of losing our pets is countered by remembering all the pleasure they brought us and the fact that they were loved and cared for in their short lives. I hope your 'babies' are returned to health soon. Stay safe and warm and have a peaceful Christmas, and take my very best wishes for a healthy and happy 2011, big hugs, Allison xxx PS Thank you for card and pressie - so thoughtful of you and much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! I'm sorry that your furbabies still aren't well. I hope that if not before Christmas, but in the New Year at least, that they are well again! Your jumpers looks great, I looked very closely and I think you've done a great job with them... I also noticed the fruit bowl I made you! :D I'm pleased to see you've found it a place! Also, I'd like to say thank you again for the rug. I've put it in the living room under the coffee table in my dolls house, it looks great in there! Thanks again x

    Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping that your little babies all get well for Christmas. I think you are a wonderful person to take these kitties in and to give them a good home. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy, healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending a prayer for healing for your furbabies. I know how important they are to you. You are so kind to take such good care of them. Your jumpers are absolutely wonderful. You're so hard on yourself. I think you've done an awesome job on them. I especially love, love, love the one with the snowman on the front! Gorgeous! Keep up the good work! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little jumpers, I think they are all wonderful!
    Hope your little patient gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyeux noêl et une pensée spécial pour tes animaux.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Rachel! This morning I received your package! thanks!
    I kept it under the tree, it will open tomorrow ..
    Merry Christmas!
    hugs, Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caterina im pleased it got to you safely hope you like everything merry christmas
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mooghiscath
    thank you i appreciate your kind thoughts for my fur babies xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Mirel i hope i'll get better at making them the more i try or waste cotton trying hahaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Carolyn they were fun if im honest lol..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Jean thats so kind i love them all to bits and i would rescue them all over again they are such fun characters xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks shellby fay your gifts were much appreciated im glad you like the rug
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Allison im hoping they will all get well im glad you like the pressie and your very welcome happy new year
    xx

    ReplyDelete