Followers

Saturday 1 May 2010

WELCOME AND YOUR IDEAS PLEASE

I want to say hello and welcome to marleen who is my 50th follower wow i never expected to get any never mind 50 followers i cant belive you like listening to my ramblings lol....
Here you can find marleens blog check it out
if this link works its thanks to Annie for the help working it out thanks Annie

http://marleensminiaturen.blogspot.com/



Below is a picture of something my mother bought for me i know its a lantern and is probably very useful in its intended purpose but does anyone have any ideas on how i could use this to make a miniature your help is needed guys and i appreciate your ideas on this
thanks
xx



3 comments:

  1. The lanterns are such fun to do, there's a couple of pics in my blog where I did a small livingroom scene and a snowman scene as a gifts to my friends. You could do almost anything in it, I would go to 1:24 scale as the lantern is quite small, but I think with them you don't have to be that exact with the scale.

    If you want to keep the tea light holder, you could do in it a small bird bath, an open fire, a mini bond etc. The color is so Greek so you could go in that direction also. Or do a small Xmas scene in it :)

    Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel - I've often looked at those lanterns and wondered what to do with them. What about a Christmas tree in the centre with decorations around the outside? Have fun whatever you decide to do x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ira and Allison i like both these ideas i think i'll try and get another so i can try both ideas
    xx

    ReplyDelete