Followers

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Hello again
Today was quite a stressful day for me i had to go to the same hospital i had my stroke i was so nervous and i was very glad to be out of there. It has been snowing here most of the day and we have quite a lot down on the ground right now anyway i thought i would post more pictures of some other minis and houses i have.I will post some pictures of the inside of the houses, The large grey house has only been worked on the outside and wallpapered on the inside but there is no flooring or lighting inside yet, these houses are in my craft shed at the end of my garden and it hasnt been possible to work on them the past few months and now the weather is so cold i am unable to go out there so these are all going to have to wait. as you can tell im great at starting projects but not great at getting them completed i really need to get into it.




No comments:

Post a Comment