Followers

Monday 14 December 2009

This Could Be The Start Of Something


I thought i would try something new so i decided to write a blog im a complete technophobe so who knows where this will lead we will see??

I have been into miniatures for a few years and over that time i have
collected quite a few houses and kits, My favourite kits are greenleaf and corona but probably not the best for someone like me i have the attention span and memory of a goldfish and tend to get distracted very easy.....too easy in fact so these poor kits may be destined to stay in boxes for a very long time maybe forever!!
So by writing a blog it might encorage me to get started and even finish too who knows.
I will post pictures as i go along both of my progress on my houses and of my other love needlework i love stitching rugs and carpets and other bits and pieces for my houses.
wish me luck....!!


No comments:

Post a Comment